Come see us at one of our succulent gardening classes or at one of the various events that we attend!
*PLEASE SEE OUR LIMITED HOURS DUE TO COVID-19*
- Monday- Friday: 9am- 3:30pm
- Saturday- Sunday: CLOSED
- Thursday, February 27th: NorCal Landscape & Nursery Show
- Saturday, March 7th: Funky Junk Container Class
- Saturday, April 11th: Tillandsia and Moss Living Wall Class
- Saturday, May 9th: Mother's Day Succulent Jewelry Class
-Saturday, June 20th: Imagination Box; Succulent Planter
We'd love to host you for a private group tour or class. Contact the nursery at email@example.com or 831-632-0482 to discuss details and to schedule your event.
Come get creative with us and revive an old container with new life and SUCCULENTS! Learn all of Simone's secrets to creating your own beautiful succulent container garden.
The class includes:
- Simone's artistic instruction
- Soil and 1/4 lb of top dressing
- Four 4" succulents of your choice
- Four 2" succulents of your choice
We will have many old, funky and vintage items for purchase or you can bring your own. If needed you will be able to purchase additional plants, beyond those included in the class, here at the nursery.
Where? Succulent Gardens!
2133 Elkhorn Rd. Castroville, CA.
When? Saturday, March 7th @ 10:00 am