We look forward to greeting our landscape design, contractors, and retailer customers at this wholesale trade show at the San Mateo Event Center. This is not a show open to the general public for buying, but is geared toward wholesale customers. If that describes you, we'll see you there!
Succulent Garden's General Manager and Horticulturalist Aaron Ryan will be speaking at the event. His talk entitled "Bulletproof Succulents for California Gardens" is scheduled from 1:15- 2:15pm.
1. Do I need to show business license to attend the show? No, Nor Cal does not require that attendees present credentials to attend the show. Just register online or at the door on show day.
2. How much does it cost to attend? Admission is FREE but there is an $12 parking fee per carload. CASH ONLY. If you are attending seminars there is a fee. Please click the Seminar button to get the latest updates and pricing.
3. What should I bring to the show? Business cards, resale license to present to a new vendor, a little money to purchase food and drink and enthusiasm for the upcoming year.
4. I pre-registered – where will I find my name badge? Attendees will find their badges at the registration area in the east side of Expo Hall – right off the East parking lot. Look for the registration header that says Pre-Registered Attendees. Exhibitors will find their show information and name badges at the Exhibitor Pre-Registered area.
5. How long is the show? 8 a.m .to 4 p.m. on Thursday, February 15, 2018.
6. Where can I book a hotel room? Click the Information button and then click the Hotel Information link. We have a room block at the Hyatt Regency S.F. Airport Hotel, 1333 Bayshore Hwy., Burlingame, Ca. 94010. The rate is $175 for single or double occupancy. Call 888-421-1442 for reservations.